Saturday, January 5, 2019

Let Go and Create!

I have decided to take the next six months to "put my house in order." In my mind, "house" can mean many things- one moment it could mean my physical space/stuff, the next moment -- my body, my mind, my spirit. Or even, gulp, my finances. I decided to do two things every day to advance this effort with ease and grace: 1. Let go of something that's weighting me down 2. Create something to build me up Today I went to a yoga class (let go) and applied for a credit card to help build my credit (build up). I am practicing keeping a mindset of ease and confidence, no matter what the activity or task, or what fears or discomfort bubble up, as they did today, in both returning to the mat, and taking an honest look at my finances. My 2019 words= CONFIDENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment