Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"To Thine Own Self Be True" ~Shakespeare

I am a morning person.  What I accomplish in one hour before 10 a.m. takes me 5 hours (or gets eternally procrastinated) after 10 a.m.

That's why you haven't heard from me for a awhile.  I've been wasting my precious morning hours away from my desk.  But I'm back!  I've been here at "the desk" since 5:15 a.m. with a candle burning, a cup of tea and lots of motivation.

Knowing oneself is the first step toward balance.  While crucial, this first step doesn't do much for us, however, when we don't take the next step, or leap -- creating habits that fulfill our needs and cater to our strengths.  Glad to be have landed here today.   

Where have you landed today?  Is it where you want to be?  If yes, congratulations!  Celebrate the small victory. 

If not, think about one thing you might be able to change in your routine (or lack of it) today to fulfill your needs and/or cater to your strengths.  If you don't know what your needs or strengths are, try free writing for 15 -20 minutes to find out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment