Monday, August 31, 2009

A Single Step

This is my last day in my cute little bungalow dream office after a year of writing and creating here. I have lots of books to move. So many books. I also have some writing to do and a website design to complete. Oh, and a virtual book launch party to plan and throw. By tomorrow.

So, I'm doing it all, piece by piece. And it's getting done, one little piece at a time. And all the while, the winds of change blow in. I watch myself stepping out of my comfort zone again and getting ready to make a leap toward new things.

Sometimes it's hard to know where to begin when I wake up in the morning or sit down to work on the computer again. So I begin with one thing. A single step. And it works.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu
Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)

1 comment: